cPanel to cPanel:
- Use the handy WHM transfer tool.
- Go to the NEW SERVER. Log into WHM > Transfer Tool,
- Put in the old server IP in “Remote Server Address”.
- For the SSH port, use the correct port. It will depend on the server. (You can get the port entering this command in the terminal:
sudo grep Port /etc/ssh/sshd_config.)
- Then use “Root” for login method and “Password” for authentication method. It’s easier. (If password authorization doesn’t work, try editing
vi /etc/ssh/sshd_configto allow permitrootlogin and pub key authorization. Can also try the same for
cPanel to Plesk:
- Install and use Plesk migration tool.
cPanel to CyberPanel:
- Starting from cPanel (source server), generate “Full Backup” from cPanel.
- After backup is finished, go to Backup > Full Backup > [Download a Full Account Backup].
- Under “Backups Available”, click on backup link to download it.
- Upload this backup to CyberPanel (destination server) to “/home/backup” directory. If you don’t know how to get it there, can create an FTP user, upload to user home directory, then use CLI to move the backup file over to “/home/backup” directory.
- Run this command from command line on CyberPanel (destination server):
/usr/local/CyberCP/bin/python2 /usr/local/CyberCP/plogical/cPanelImporter.py --path /home/backup