Emails are a webhost’s worst nightmare.
Email servers today are extremely finicky and really hard to get through. One day, it works. The next day, it doesn’t. Then it seems fixed for good but then the issues come back later.
Below are some steps to help diagnose and resolve things on your end:
- Delivery diagnostic check – https://mxtoolbox.com/diagnostic.aspx
- Blacklist check – see if your server or domain is blacklisted. If so, then https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
- Reverse Record check – make sure you have one. https://mxtoolbox.com/ReverseLookup.aspx
- SPF record – put one in your DNS records. https://mxtoolbox.com/SPFRecordGenerator.aspx
- DKIM check – https://mxtoolbox.com/dkim.aspx
- DMARC check – https://mxtoolbox.com/dmarc.aspx