- If using TLD’s, use “Addon Domains”. If using subdomains, choose “Subdomains”.
- Then add the domains or subdomains of your choice. For subdomains, you can use a wildcard instead of manually adding each subdomain.
- Point to the same document root as the main WordPress multi-site installation.
- Don’t forget to generate SSL’s as needed for each domain/subdomain.
- Go to manage the website of the main domain, then go to “Add Domains”.
- Add the domain or subdomain of each multi-site. Then generate SSL for them.
- Go in and manage each one, and edit the first line (“docroot”) of the vHost Conf to match the path of the main multi-site installation.