Learn how to set up your emails with an email client like Outlook, Mac Mail or even import into other email services like Google. Regardless of which control panel you have, we all use the standard settings and ports.
Standard settings & ports are usually:
- username – full email address (e.g. email@example.com)
- password – the password you set when creating the email account
- hostname – typically something like “mail.yourdomain.com”, and the same is used for both incoming (POP3/IMAP) and outgoing (SMTP).
- ports – can use whichever standard ports are set in your email or pick the SSL/TLS options for better security
Special notes for different control panels:
- cPanel users – you can get your email settings from cPanel > Email Accounts, and click [Connect Devices].
- CyberPanel admins – all emails will use the same server mailserver hostname. You can choose one per server. For example: domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com…will all use one mailserver hostname (e.g. mail.domain1.com) instead of each having their own mailserver hostname (mail.domain1.com, mail.domain2.com, mail.domain3.com).