Hello new JohnnyVPS client!
Welcome to the family. We love you. Now let’s get straight to the technical stuff.
Things you should save somewhere for safe-record keeping:
- Domain registrar info – where you registered your domain. (i.e. GoDaddy, Namecheap, 1and1, etc).
- New webhosting info – cPanel username and pass. Also keep track of your server IP (it depends on what datacenter you use).
- FTP login – basically your server IP, and then cPanel user/pass. (Can create more FTP users if you need.)
- Email logins – are your emails hosted on the web server or 3rd-party (G-Suite/Zoho/Rackspace) or maybe elsewhere? Write down each user and password.
- WordPress logins – admin user/pass, database name/user/pass.
- OLD webhosting info – cPanel or control panel login.
- OLD FTP login – whatever it was
- OLD email logins – whatever they were.